Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh No... Not Elastics!

As you may have read previously, my orthodontist put me back into elastics.  I hate to use the word hate, but... I just really don't like them very much. 



When I first began my orthodontic treatment, I was wearing elastics all the time.  They are so annoying-they pop me in my lips when I open my mouth too wide; I always have to remember to put them back on; eating with them in sucks; they hurt like hell for a good week after my braces have been adjusted; they just look plain crazy...



Hmmmm... now that I think of it... I guess I really shouldn't express too much dislike for those stretchy, rubber misfits... I mean without them, correcting my crossbite would've been difficult... so I guess they're not all that terrible.  When you think about it... better to deal with the elastics temporarily, than to wear the braces, well... longer.  :-#

No comments:

Post a Comment