Friday, April 13, 2012

Moldy Mouth- present update

Hello everyone!  I'm still here!  It's just been a little crazy around here lately. 

I'm almost there!  This weekend, I will go in to have orthodontic molds of my teeth taken!  I am expecting it will similar to the molds taken before I (and most of you) had braces put on, except these will be impressions for retainers.  I really hope that the orthodontist has the bubble gum flavor available (Mmmmm... won't be long before I'm able to have real bubble gum!)  As you can see, I'm overall excited by the prospect that my braces will soon be off... the only thing I dread is having to make that long boring drive to California...

The orthodontist assistant told me I should plan to be there for an hour (that's a lot longer than most of my regular visits), so I don't know if they will be doing something else... I don't remember the last time I had orthodontic molds, it taking so long.  Maybe there is something special that needs to be done since I have braces this time?  Who knows... I guess I will soon see.  Since these are impressions for retainers, after the molds are taken, they will be sent away to whatever company makes the retainers.  Hopefully, not too long later, my retainers will be ready and then my teeth will be released from jail!  :-#

1 comment:

  1. Dr Jamila is the best orthodontist & dentist in Nagpur. Our Dental Clinic in Nagpur offers dental treatment like root canal, Orthodontic & Braces treatment, teeth cleaning, and many more.

    ReplyDelete