Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's One Month? Present Update




Ok... I'm getting a little excited!  I have yet to make my next visit to my orthodontist...  It's hard because I am only available to see her on the weekends--and remember that's not just a short drive away... she is all of the way in another state!  Not to mention that she is only available 2 weekends a month (but really only 1 this month since she is on vacation).  Based on my treatment, this was the weekend I was supposed to have my molds taken (after that, they will send for my retainer), but this is one of those weekends that my orthodontist would not be available.  So right now I am just kind of waiting.  I'm thinking of making the dreaded trip to California on a weekday.  It's funny... I don't want to have to wait until the end of the month to see her, but I've waited an extra year for this... what's one more month?! :-#

No comments:

Post a Comment